Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cilantro Chicken


I found a recipe on another food blog that I wanted to try.  The picture was really pretty, it was really easy, and it had really good reviews so I thought I’d try it.  Unfortunately it didn’t live up to my expectation.  I definitely think it is good to look for new recipes and try new things, but you can let me be the experimenter on this one, don’t waste your time.

 2 chicken breasts
1 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs toasted sesame oil
2 cloves garlic
1 ½ cup cilantro


Pulse the soy sauce, oil, garlic and cilantro in a food processor until the cilantro and garlic are roughly chopped.  Pour the marinade over the chicken in a sealable plastic bag and let sit in the refrigerator for one hour.
Preheat the oven to 425.  Bake the chicken on a roasting pan for 25 minutes.  Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.

It was as simple as you could get but to me it just tasted like sesame.  This is the way I always cook my chicken breasts though, they always turn out very tender and juicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment